Important Information – Please Read
Since the onset of COVID-19, our practice has placed the highest priority in keeping everyone as safe as possible while we continue to care for our patients.
We are taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of you and our employees:
- Every employee is screened upon arrival for signs of illness. Face masks are worn by all employees and we have redesigned workspaces to allow for social distancing as much as possible.
- In addition to regular cleaning of our exam rooms and public spaces, we have added ‘touch point’ cleaning throughout the day.
- Patients are reminded to ‘stay home’ if they are sick with any illness and both Covid vaccinated and non-vaccinated patients and guests are screened upon arrival to their appointment.
- Do you have any of the following?
- Fever (99.5F* or above) or feeling feverish (chills, sweating)
- New-onset cough, sore throat, congestion, or runny nose
- New onset of loss of taste or smell
- New onset of shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New onset of headache, fatigue, muscle, or body aches
- New onset of nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- In the past week have you been in close contact (less than 6 ft) for a prolonged period of time (greater than 2-3 minutes) without proper PPE with someone who has been confirmed positive with COVID-19 or with someone who is actively sick with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you or a close contact waiting for COVID-19 test results or have you been tested in the past 14 days?
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS OR ANSWER ‘YES’ TO THE LAST BULLET, PLEASE CALL US TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
All patients are required to wear a mask or face-covering at all times and it must be completely cover the nose and mouth unless it is removed by the provider during the exam.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we continue to serve our patients as safely as possible. Stay well.